- We offer in-house lab work to screen for diseases and cancers.
-We order screening tests for diseases and cancers.
-We eview and set weight, diet and exercise goals. FREE with insurance.
- We provide Sports Physicals for all sports and extracurricular activities
- Our physicals are $30.00 - we will donate $10.00 of this fee to your local Booster Club
- We also offer cardiac ECG evaluation for athletes for an additional fee
Arthritis & Joint Pain
- We evaluate and treat painful joints.
- This includes initial evaluation, lab work, and radiology studies.
- We utilize both medications and injections to help with joint pain and delay the need for joint replacement.
- Our physicians are IMPACT certified in concussion evaluation and management
- We specialize in initial evaluation to determine if a patient has a concussion. --- We guide therapy in partnership with your school's athletic trainers to get the athlete back to playing as safely and as quickly as possible.
From coughs, to stomach aches, to sports injuries - we have the tools you need to be seen quickly for acute issues. We can perform in-house EKG's for chest pain, lab tests for abdominal pains, splinting for bone breaks, and repair lacerations.
Anxiety & Depression
- We evaluate and treat psychiatric illnesses such as anxiety, depression, and more.
- We utilize both medications as well as our counseling partners to help you improve your quality of life.
Fractures, Sprains and Strains
- We perform evaluation and management of fractures, sprains, and strains
- We utilize both imaging, examination, as well as splinting in order to diagnose and treat acute musculoskeletal complaints
- We evaluate and manage both acute and chronic abdominal complaints
- We manage abdominal conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, chronic constipation, diverticulitis, diverticulosis, and other acute and chronic abdominal conditions
- We evaluate and treat conditions such as insomnia, sleep apnea, snoring, and other sleep related conditions
- We offer in-office and referrals to out-of-office tests to evaluate for sleep conditions